The last month has been a whirlwind of meetings, phone calls and fittings to prepare for our Survivor Sisters Fashion Show at Dillard’s in Fairview, TX! We are so incredibly thankful for these businesses and individuals who stepped forward with their time and services to create another successful show:
- Our hosts and make-up artists at Dillard’s Fairview
- Hair artistry by Jade – and thank you’s to Stacey, Dawniella, and especially Rene at Rene’s Lagniappe Hair Design
- Lunch donation by Patrizio
- DJ Maco Amoyo
- Model gift bags & goodies from Susan G. Komen’s Nicole Vazquez, model and Survivor Gals’ Kathy Johnson, and model, Faye Mackmiller.
- Reception donation by Becky Thompson at Tastefully Yours Bakery and Catering
- Massages by Susan L. Johnson
- Ribbon maker and model, Janette Moline
- Flower donation by model, Melanie Anderson
- Water donations by models, Carla Whitlock and Jeanette Atkins Carter
Whenever CL & I volunteer together, I try to keep both of us in themed outfits. CL’s pink Wrangler breast cancer shirt came from our friend Angel’s closet. What’s great is CL and Angel’s Daddy both wore the same shirt at the fashion show! I just know Angel got a kick out of that! In honor of my girl, I wore these hot pink patent kids’ construction boots with a tailor-made satin skirt and tulle petticoat. Orange accessories, and these gorgeous beaded “Flings” by my sweet friend Ruby Teets at Gifts4TheGoddess, completed my colorful tribute to our cancer survivor sisters.
And I can’t forget to thank my amazing husband, CL Stegall, for all of his work as the photographer and videographer for the day! Without you, I couldn’t do any of this, Honey – I Love You!